In maintaining an active patent prosecution practice with clients from around the globe, Raymond Mah's primary objective is to provide excellent customer service all day, every day.
A Nixon Vanderhye Shareholder, Raymond Mah handles all aspects of patent preparation, prosecution, reexaminations, and reissues. Skilled in a variety of technologies, including mechanical, electrical, and computer hardware and software, he enjoys partnering with clients to advance and protect their patent portfolios. Ray has successfully argued his clients’ positions before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
While attending law school at George Washington University, Ray worked as a patent examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Drawing on his background in electrical engineering, he examined patent applications in the electrical measurement and test equipment, and magnetic resonance imaging fields.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D., with honors, George Washington University, 1996
- B.S.E.E. in Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, 1991
- Eta Kappa Nu Electrical and Computer Engineering Honor Society
- Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society